Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Philip John Jones

On checking Henry Makow's site the other day I came across an article that contained a letter informing Henry that a NWO researcher by the name of Philip John Jones had died, possibly murdered. A few days later came another article that elaborated on the murder theory. I'd never heard of Philip Jones before so I thought I'd have a look at some of his work.

He was a former London policeman who had relocated to Denmark where he began his research into the New World Order. All his writing has been preserved at Scribd. So far I've read 'Who Rules The World' and 'To Kill A Tree' and I'm about a quarter of the way through 'The Nexus Of Evil'.


'Who Rules The World' leans heavily on the Bible in order to answer that particular question. I found it a fascinating read and readily expected the answer.

'To Kill A Tree' deals with difficult subjects such as the assault on the nation state through mass immigration and the eugenics depopulation agenda being instigated by the elites behind the NWO. Another great read and well worth the effort. He uses the following quote in the introduction to his conclusion at the end of his essay. It manages to sum up both the article itself and the evil nature of the agenda it describes.

“Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.”

Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society.

Russell was, of course, a member of the Fabian Society.

I've yet to finish 'The Nexus Of Evil' but I already have one criticism. Jones appears to miss out a complete dimension of the 'nexus' which is the Vatican. That said he's a great writer and researcher and there was still plenty of things of interest. I discovered much that I didn't know before including several very good quotes from historic figures. One of my favourites so far is by Oswald Spengler who said:

“There is no proletarian, not even a Communist movement, that has not operated in the interests of money, and for the time being permitted by money - and that without the idealists among its leaders having the slightest suspicion of the fact.”

RIP Philip John Jones.

1 comment: